Yanks only half as good as us at making electricity:
Mrs Ken Ehrett
2006-05-21 17:15:46 UTC
On Sun, 21 May 2006 13:50:18 +0100, "nick"
<***@allstar.gg> wrote:

>Who else here has been exposed as:
>
>A complete faliure.

Nice spelling buttboy. And now we know you're pussy whipped....

Dear Patricia,

Get "nick" to tow the mark or else.....

Jaysus "nick" but you're a dopey bitch.
nick
2006-05-21 17:21:51 UTC

Why not admit you are gay?
Proud to be British;-)
2006-05-21 17:26:32 UTC
nick wrote:
> "Mrs Ken Ehrett" <***@olg.com> wrote in message
>

>>Nice spelling buttboy.
>

> Why not admit you are gay?

Maybe because she isn't.

Why don't you admit that you are gay?
Mrs Ken Ehrett
2006-05-21 23:19:18 UTC
On Sun, 21 May 2006 18:26:32 +0100, "Proud to be British;-)"
<toggy-***@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

>nick wrote:
>> "Mrs Ken Ehrett" <***@olg.com> wrote in message
>>

>>>Nice spelling buttboy.
>>

>> Why not admit you are gay?
>
>Maybe because she isn't.
>
>Why don't you admit that you are gay?

"nick" is making parrot sounds as if he has Sproggin stuffed up his
arse....
nick
2006-05-22 07:33:11 UTC

Why not admit you are gay?
Proud to be British;-)
2006-05-22 07:46:44 UTC
Mrs Ken Ehrett wrote:
> On Sun, 21 May 2006 18:26:32 +0100, "Proud to be British;-)"
> <toggy-***@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>nick wrote:

>>>Why not admit you are gay?
>>
>>Maybe because she isn't.
>>
>>Why don't you admit that you are gay?
>

> "nick" is making parrot sounds as if he has Sproggin stuffed up his
> arse....

Like a parrot Nick repeats the words - but has no understanding of their
meaning;-)
Mrs Ken Ehrett
2006-05-22 17:02:44 UTC
On Mon, 22 May 2006 08:46:44 +0100, "Proud to be British;-)"
<toggy-***@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

>Mrs Ken Ehrett wrote:
>> On Sun, 21 May 2006 18:26:32 +0100, "Proud to be British;-)"
>> <toggy-***@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

>>>Maybe because she isn't.
>>>
>>>Why don't you admit that you are gay?
>>

>> "nick" is making parrot sounds as if he has Sproggin stuffed up his
>> arse....
>
>Like a parrot Nick repeats the words - but has no understanding of their
>meaning;-)

I think he's switched to his "Patricia" persona and is mining for some
hot hetero sex. :)
Proud to be British;-)
2006-05-22 17:11:17 UTC

He is a sad sad boy.
nick
2006-05-22 18:50:14 UTC

Why not admit you are gay?
Mrs Ken Ehrett
2006-05-22 19:53:44 UTC
On Mon, 22 May 2006 19:50:14 +0100, "nick"
<***@allstar.gg> wrote:

>>>Like a parrot Nick repeats the words - but has no understanding of their
>>>meaning;-)
>>
>> I think he's switched to his "Patricia" persona and is mining for some
>> hot hetero sex. :)
>
>Why not admit you are gay?

Looking online for more gay sex, "nick"?

- - - - -

" Why don't you post a pic of "Ken" naked. "
- 22 May 2006 18:07:13 GMT, Anthropy <***@bogus.com>